Tuesday, July 21, 2020

It's So Nice We Had This Time Together





Almost 9,000 ft (2.74km) not far from Los Alamos 








Annual Boot Cleaning (with fly swatter)







Hours Later









Mentioned in Diane Ackerman's
about her husband's stroke






It got warm at mid-day








When she was 19 she had
one of these...and car-camped in it.







Parting is always tough








Home Movie
(only meaningful if you were there)












4wdr low needed to get to the hilltop idyll.






Way out in the woods,
I tried to view it as an art installation.







The Cure


4 comments:

  1. visual story telling , i think they call it, wonderful story.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And you'll recall, of course, there was a time when this was us.

      And the wonderful memories last a lifetime.

      I STILL love you.

      Delete
  2. I noticed the colors of a Deschute's 6 pack in the background.....Obsidian Stout is my favorite....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good eye, David!

      And EXCELLENT taste in beer! But I rarely see the stout in New Mexico. When I do, I buy it. Have you tried Sheaf Stout...from Australia? Twist cap (looks like a pry-off) on a pint bottle with a sheaf of wheat on a plain gold background.

      https://untappd.com/b/carlton-and-united-breweries-tooths-sheaf-stout/6094

      It doesn't get particularly high marks, but I like it.

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete