Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Conflicted Comments.....Spam?

In the last couple of days I've gotten a couple of interestingly worded comments on the Worlds Fastest Auburn post.

The first:

Merry Christmas,
You are so interesting! I don't believe I've truly read through anything like that before. So wonderful to discover another person with a few unique thoughts on this issue. Seriously.. many thanks for starting this up. This website is something that is required on the internet, someone with a bit of originality! If you want to readmerry christmas quotes for coworkers you have to see the link
Thank you,

The link to merry christmas quotes is a list of poorly translated politenesses that have, to my inexperienced ear, tones one might attribute to Asians. 

My response:

Thank you. And Happy Solstice to you!



Today's comment:

Hi,
The very next time I read a blog, I hope that it does not disappoint me as much as this particular one.New Year Greetings For Business I mean, I know it was my choice to read, but I truly thought you would probably have something useful to say. All I hear is a bunch of crying about something that you could possibly fix if you were not too busy searching for attention.
Thanks

My Response:

Wow Zeeshan! Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

I didn't bother to check out the link in today's comment, but you'll notice the change in the close and associated punctuation; they shortened to a simple Thanks and left the comma off.

I'm curious to see what they'll say next. Anyone else seeing stuff like this?

2 comments:

  1. Oh it's spam alright...everyone gets it. FYI: Never click on the links.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My virginity! And I clicked on the link!!! OMG!

      I can hardly wait to see what they're gonna say next!

      Thanks.

      Delete