Tuesday, November 30, 2021

I started to call it PIGS!....

but didn't want to malign an animal that's supposedly capable of innumerable orgasms and purportedly smarter than horses.

The PARKING AREA is on the eastbound side of Interstate 8 between Gila Bend and Tucson. The tarmac is sticky (urine? ju-ju bees?) and the smell was so strong I stopped to rinse the soles of my boots.



A statement about lack of services?





Driving through Canada in 2010 it was always a pleasant surprise to see a porta-potty and trash can in a remote place. At one large pullout there was a garbage can but no toilet. Next to the dumpster someone had left a large turd. Given the cleanliness of the ones I used, I interpreted the placement, out in the open and impossible to miss, as a comment on the lack of facilities. 



And after traveling to Palmer, Alaska and then back through the Yukon again, I decided the Canadian sense of humor is, in general, FAR more sophisticated than Americans'. 


KEYSTONE: neatly packaged


But you can tell by the careful packaging above, we're trying.

2, December, 2021 -  7:30 am Arizona Time
Today I emailed the Arizona Department of Transportation and left messages at the offices of Representatives Paul Gosar, Greg Stanton and spoke with one of Representative Lesko's staff. Hopefully, SOMEONE can do something.

No comments:

Post a Comment