Sunday, September 13, 2020

Escape From ABQ

It's the same every time. I plan to be in Albuq three days, a week at the most and it turns into more than a month. 


I DID get to meet with a cardiologist and am scheduled for a phone appointment with another next month. I got my meds resupplied and, most wonderful of all, got to spend quality time with Ms. Cook.

And today we, that's the royale we, Phoebe & I, escaped -- to the Ojito Wilderness. Cosmic as it gets, having traveled highway 550 from Farmington to Albuquerque NUMEROUS times, this time I saw a small road that leads into the Ojito. And it needs 4WD so there's not a lot of traffic.




Free Again


Michelle and I have a trip to Colorado planned for the 1st week of October so I only have a couple of weeks...not enough time to wander far. And that window in Utah will be opening soon; the Fall one, that is. This year it's The Swell. Or Goblin Valley. Or maybe Grand Staircase-Escalante. 


The nice thing about this stage is knowing it can change in a split second; planning is just indulging the whimsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment