Monday, May 14, 2018

Stuff

Every time I pull a box off my roof I admire the custom-made rack. There are a couple more (boxes) inside and several pieces of luggage with clothes and other stuff. But I keep a close eye on what's useful and quickly jettison that which ain't. (Gotta hav room 4 the art, dontchya know.)

Thus, while strolling downtown Silver, I indulged a bit of satisfaction when I spotted  THESE folks' rigs. Of course, they're probably a polyamourus family with multitudes of children, animals and other responsibilities.











Still, I paused to savor the fact that MINE all fits inside and on top; no need for a tag-along.

(The dog, was, I surmise, speculating on the tires and trajectory.)


About the blog banner.



1 comment:

  1. Perhaps they were en route to the Overland Expo in Flagstaff.

    ReplyDelete