Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Albert Einstein Laughs Out Loud

A friend recently moved to a rural community about 50 miles east of St. George, Utah. She was anticipating a period of acclimatization, but they welcomed her with open arms and she's been on the go ever since. Here's her latest....

So, I was forewarned that the time zone differences between Utah and Arizona could be quite confusing when it came to business affairs and such.  Always have to make sure if what you're doing is in Utah time or Arizona time.  Little did I know that it was more confusing than just that!

I had plans this morning of going to Joanne's to help her with her gardening at 10:00 a.m.  I also wanted to do some of my own gardening chores before going over there.  When I walked out my apartment door I checked the time on my cell phone, it read 9:03 a.m. That gave me about 1 hour to get the work done that I had planned for my garden.

About an hour later I checked the time on my cell and it said 9:08 a.m.!  Now I know that my apartment  is in Utah and my garden is in Arizona! So I got ready to go to Joanne's and left at 9:11 a.m. and got to Joanne's place down the road at 10:20!

Just had to share this!

No comments:

Post a Comment