Tuesday, October 19, 2021

Rear-ending

Stopped at a red light in Flagstaff this afternoon, I was surprised by the WHAM! We shot forward about fifteen feet. Fortunately, I was first in line.

Phoebe seems to have taken it in stride. I've had a low-grade headache the rest of the day and lower back pain. Not what I had in mind as a distraction at this point. 

It could'uh been woise



Weds morn 8:35. Extra tired from it all but only -- so far -- minor stiffness; not enough to bother getting treatment for.

Thurs afternoon: Weds afternoon the back pain prompted me to call his insurance & file a claim. I was able to schedule a massage for tomorrow afternoon.

Fri: Pain continues to worsen. Chiropractic just makes it hurt more.

4 comments:

  1. You want to get a quick medical exam every time you get hit. Old people don't tolerate getting jerked around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Old people repeat themselves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm stalling on the medical exam. His insurance adjuster said there are "issues" -- which she couldn't disclose -- around his policy. Once they get the police report, in about a week, she'll let me know if I'll be reimbursed for my expenses. I KNOW a medical exam is necessary but I'm so far in debt I can't handle any more. If his policy isn't active I'll be in trouble.

    I got a massage two days ago that helped tremendously. I hope to have another tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete