Saturday, June 20, 2020

Incessant

I meet with Dr. Khoo on Tuesday sometime. The receptionist said she was scheduling for late August but after I submitted my New-Patient-Packet she apparently decided I needed to be seen right away. We don't have a time specified...just Tuesday.

It seemed like too much effort to load up and drive to the hills for two nights, but all the Friday night blatting (rumor has it a loud muffler gives the boys an erection) and incessant barkings convinced me otherwise.







Fenton Lake here I come! (There's dispersed camping outside the park.)



2 comments:

  1. This explains a great deal. Apparently my neighbor has two ex-bloggers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Art!! My god, I thot you'd died and gone to wherever; I figured I'd meet yuh there soon.

      How the heck are yuh?

      We have INNUMERABLE ex-bloggers in Michelle's neighborhood. The post-person says it's much better north of Candelaria, but Michelle refuses to move.

      Delete