Tuesday, April 2, 2019

While On the Subject


(See prev post about signs)


Only a FOOL would ignore something like this!!




I spent a good twenty minutes carefully inspecting the area between the sign and the intersection, then turned right. There were no further warnings so I assumed either I'd missed them (ignorance is bliss) or the sign, my chosen interpretation, meant only straight ahead...thus my availment of the junction. 

Call me Wuss if you like, but Phoebe adamantly opposed the idea of having Auto-Deploying grappling hooks installed. Touted as capable of stopping a rapid descent, assuming there's something to grab onto, they detect when the field of gravity makes a sudden change.

Her Nietzscheian fatalism (An attitude of resignation in the face of some future event or events which are thought to be inevitable.) can sometimes be a bit un-nerving, but compromises, as you know, are a requisite of even the most Platonic of relationships. (Of course, one could argue that sleeping inside a female, even a car, is about as un-Platonic as it gets!)

No comments:

Post a Comment