Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Little Moon Trading Post - Parowan, Utah

Just a quick note to encourage those of you passing through Parowan, Utah on interstate 15, 70 miles north of St. George to stop at Little Moon Trading.





It's a small shop on the right just after you turn the corner off highway 91 onto 143.


She makes most of the items herself including the moccasins, purses, earrings and bracelets. Her aesthetic, while fully accessible, is unique enough to provide the wearer with a cachet more often only available through items purchased at much higher-priced venues. And there are some interesting rocks too.

Prices are so low I had to ask for confirmation.




She's open by whim so you may want to call or email ahead.
435-477-9072 (work)
435-590-0054 (cell)
24 East Center Street
Parowan, Utah
littlemoontrading@yahoo.com

6 comments:

  1. I hope you avoided the Brian Head fires.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw big smokes from behind distant hills somewhere behind Panguitch Lake. But Brian's Head was clear and bright. This was my first time through and although the small pond at the center of the complex looked as if it'll make for an idyllic skating "scene" come winter, the place was FAR too neatly groomed for my taste. I've been enjoying the week-long trip from Gunnison, UT to Ely, NV. I should make Ely yet this afternoon. It's about five miles away and it's only 6:07 p.m......time to make camp! Hope yer stain' cool.

      Delete
  2. That fire is huge. Parowan is a smoky haze...so sad!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like everything little moon trading post has for sale great prices good people to deal with. 👍nice little town maybe some day i would like to live there but getting old snow cold hurts my body mountains coming back great from fire good fishing is good i fell in love with a beautiful woman there still love her ❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Anonymous,

      I hope your note means they're still there. They were closed when I went through last time, maybe last Spring?

      It *is* a great little town, isn't it? But I agree with you about the cold...I've never liked it.

      You don't say whether the woman returned your love. I hope so. Love is the best!

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete