Sunday, November 26, 2017

Tucson Ho!!!



This could be my next blog banner. There was rumor the shorts had fallen into the fire, but they resurfaced. Hah!!







The photo I'm holding was one of many by Eadweard Muybridge, famous for his "motion studies."
Poetry in motion; don't you agree?





A painting bought from a cafe in Ajo, Arizona. The proprietor said the artist had returned to Michigan to die of cancer. It "livens" each day for me.








View from the west wing: Feet up. Sunshine. Freedom!!


2 comments:

  1. I need to spend more time in the Tucson area. Except for Biosphere II and the ostrich ranch, I've only blown through on the way to somewhere else.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Al, you've done the right thing. Minimal boondocking and what there is isn't all that exciting; only redeeming thing is Trader Joe's. I recommend Las Cienegas Natl Conservation Area if you're south of Tucson. Some ungrazed grasslands and lots of coyotes. Didn't see the Black-footed prairie dogs they're supposedly reintroducing.

      Delete