Friday, November 17, 2017

I Miss Her & Organ Pipe Cactus National Monument

As much as I've come to hate Albuquerque -- the loud mufflers, the driver's who've "discovered"  their horns, the traffic  and, lest we forget, the DOGS...the barking dogs-- I miss her and am looking forward to baking her some pumpkin pies. She's always loved pie and learning to bake was a gift from my grandmother.

I meet with the plumber on Wednesday to clear up some minor problems with the bathroom re-do. Then it's back to Tucson. Should you ever need a cat-sitter in Albuquerque, here's a link to her website.

We saw this olde saguaro in Organ Pipe Cactus National Monument.




West of Tucson we camped at Gilbert Ray County Park for $20.00 a night. No hookups and no showers. In deference to Americans' prudery, I donned my black underpants to shave and bathe. I look forward to boondocking. Suggestions?





Sunset over Tucson...





At KOFA Wildlife Refuge



No comments:

Post a Comment