Friday, October 20, 2017

Kinbaku Luxuria

My early childhood years were spent in Japan. Although VERY young, I gleaned an appreciation of Oriental Arts that led me to study Uechi-ryu karate for 25 years (I still practice). The karate training included some techniques that are also fundamental to Margot Anand's Tantric teachings.

I was introduced to the world of BDSM and Fetlife (online) when I became involved with a millionairess in 2003. She could buy anything she wanted, but intimacy was our gift to each other. The couple in this website epitomize the sensitivity, affection -- dare I say LOVE -- that is possible when two people (or more) resonate deeply.

She died in 2006 of pancreatic cancer. But she continues to inspire my self-explorations and enhance the deepening of my relationships with some of my partners.

This post is in homage to her. It is posted with sincere respect for the dignity and beauty Wildties and Redsabbath bring to the stage. I hope your response is similar.

It is an adult site and is free but you must be 18 years of age or older and agree to the terms (you're consenting to view what's termed "adult" material) in order to enter.


kinbakuluxuria.com/




No comments:

Post a Comment