Monday, December 19, 2016

Art by Audrey - Benson, Arizona

If you're on Interstate 10 between Wilcox and Tuscon, you won't want to miss Audrey the Artist. Her home is overflowing with her creations, including a pregnant transexual.




SEX SLAVE






Responding to an add for a FULL BODY MASSAGE, it was almost dark as I drove down the winding driveway between the pink corinthian columns each topped with a gargoyle or bust. 



CUTE BUTT





During the massage we chatted about art and how she grew up in Hollywood....and survived. I didn't get the story of her move to Benson but she said it was eight years ago and with nothing to do she'd started making stuff.  Her large, two-story home is now overflowing with her work. It's less than five minutes from the freeway and she welcomes visitors. Take the Ocotillo exit and turn north. Her number is 520-971-5884. Please give her my regards.



























Fully functional. Only $130.00









"Corrected" night exposure. (Columns are pepto-bismol pink.)












5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you!! Having attained the memorable (thanks to the Beatles) age of 64, I'm feeling quite venerable. I hope your holidays are Merry and Bright!! I'm looking forward to reading more of your blog.

      Delete
  2. I would love to meet her and see her art.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's interesting...as is the house. Her background is so diverse and she's such a "survivor" I'm curious to find out more about her. Perhaps we could go together. This last time I was using a new video camera and hit the STOP button when I tho't I was hitting the Go button. Thus the poor quality vids.

      Delete